Maskinfabrikken HILLERSLEV A/S creates a foundation to enable our clients to compete and sell products at competitive prices. Means of automation to optimize production and production equipment.
We start by clarifying the customer’s needs and the physical conditions. Then we develop, in close collaboration with the custom a solution, build and and mount it – and if desired, we service it. Maskinfabrikken HILLERSLEV A/S is owned and operated by the brothers Jens Jørgen and Ole Gregersen.
Maskinfabrikken HILLERSLEV A/S has a well-equipped workshop and a modern developing department, with a fully integrated computer aided design system, which can fulfill the demands to an efficient production and the necessary documentation.
The company offers a wide range of solutions within:
- Conveyor systems for internal transportation
- Handling equipment for freezing frames and fish blocks
- Washing equipment for trays, pallets, freezing frames, smoke carriages and for big-boxes
- Bin hoists
- Equipment for waste handling
- Mixers for meat
- Vision based sorting and packing machines
- Special machines e.g. Forming machines for hamburgers, Batter and bread machines, Weighing systems, Tray dispensers and Band freezers